Friday, September 4, 2009

Jamaica 2/5

More Jamaica pics- this one is of me and Kendi trying really hard to open our eyes and not blow air out of our nose at the same time. It is harder than it looks believe it or not.



Second night. We ate at the entertainment venue. They have a stage and a covered dining area. It was a pretty big seating area and even had some "patio seating" around the outside. I got to wear the necklace and earrings I designed in Doha so that was pretty awesome! And we got to dance.
The maintenance guys on the resort were super nice. They went and got a coconut for us and cut it open so we could drink the milk. Then they chopped it in half so we could eat the meat. We repaid him with a water bottle full of vodka. We had free drinks available to us so we didn't mind. :)
Fun in the sun! This was in the swim up pool. This was probably after the 11am beach volleyball game. Every morning had beach volleyball (not going to lie we slept through a few :) and the afternoon had pool volleyball. I think that counts as working out every day we were there.

I think this is the only place the Lions and Broncos can live harmoniously with each other. This was at the Margaritaville in Negril.

Well, two down, three to go!

Later!

1 comment:

Cory and Kendi Knop said...

Of course I am reading it and never would I describe as a bad friend. Maybe busy but not bad! And in my defense, I wasn't super sick but just enough to make us think...Hopefully I wasn't that bad; I didn't puke!