Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jamaica 1/5

So I am trying to get this thing updated now since we have been doing a lot this summer. Here is the first installment of the Jamaica trip but we took so many pictures I need 5 Posts to put it all in. So here is number one...

We went to Jamaica in May with Cory and Kendi Knop and had a great time. Other than Kendi being sick while we were there (later we found out it was because she was pregnant with little baby Knop!!!!) I think everyone had an awesome time and we can't wait to do it again in a few years!

We decided to fly out of Colorado and to take a little vacation there as well. On the way to Fort Collins we stopped in Colorado Springs and watched the Red Wings play-off game at Buffalo Wild Wings with our old friend Caracillo and a couple new friends I met in Baghdad Josh and Lt Col Allen (not pictured). I think the Red Wings lost but I can't be certain. :)

This is a picture of Cory and Kendi at the airport before we got on our shuttle to the resort.
Here is Richard and I at the airport too. Richard got free beer so he was happy. I got to wear my travel outfit so I was happy too. :)

First night at the resort. Awesome sushi for appetizer. We tried to go back there a few nights but it was packed. We finally went there the last night and just ordered take out and ate at the nacho bar. It was awesome!

My camera takes underwater pictures. I think Richard was showing how he was inverted...

Alright well 4 more left but it will probably take a few days. You know how I am with this thing...
Oh yeah and if Cory or Kendi are reading this I finally bought cushy envelopes to send the picture CD- sorry I am a bad friend...
Later!

No comments: